If you are someone who is passionate about startups, technology and impact. Who is motivated by a higher purpose and measure your success based on the impact of our activities. You should join us!
Business Development & Fundraising Intern
Here is a position like no other. There is no other job in the world where you will be promoting goats, camels, chickens, and nomads on a day to day basis 🙂
Use your creativity, relationship management, and sales skills to help Ari.farm expand revenue streams and our impact.
The role will establish our income generation strategy; identifying growth opportunities, creative sales & marketing channels, expanding current revenue streams and building new ones. It comes with autonomy and freedom to experiment with all the crazy ideas you can come up with.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities, developing and implementing marketing, sales & fundraising activities.
- Lead all revenue related activities, including sales, applications of grants, challenge funds and retention and acquisition of new customers.
- Maintain relationships to ensure the community remains connected to the platform.
- And other more stuff…. remember we are a startup!
- Relevant education or experience in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Excellent command in English.
- Good Swedish skills is a plus.
- Good with computers, Google Apps, Social Media etc.
Success in the internship position will lead you to become our Head of Business Development & Fundraising. The position is unpaid but a good performance will be rewarded. There may be some traveling involved.
Graphic Designer (project)
We are looking for a creative and energetic graphic designer to help us create unique merchandise for our community.
– Come up with creative ideas for both graphics and text to be printed on the merchandise.
– Create ready to be printed unique graphics for merchandise.
– Prepare related social media materials.
– Working closely with the CEO.
– Experience or education as a Graphic Designer
– Creative & flexible
– Detail-oriented and have an ability to run project and tasks yourself
– Work confidently with Adobe’s Creative Suite
– Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus.
Send us your application to email@example.com