Become a farmer
Make an impact
Current and upcoming farms in East Africa
Goats & Sheep Farm
Bandar Qaali, Mudug, Somalia
At our goats and sheep farm animals have access to food, water and medicine. From this farm you can trade goats and sheep which we will buy from nomads in the region and sell to exporters.
Mogadishu, Banaadir, Somalia
The camel farm outside Mogadishu creates jobs and provides fresh quality camel milk to the city. Every day milk is delivered from this farm to customers in the city through our local partner company.
Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
We are soon opening the first camel farm in Kenya 40 minutes drive from Nairobi. The farm is expected to create jobs and provide fresh camel milk to the city. Camels will be sourced from other regions of Kenya.
Galkacyo, Mudug, Somalia
In August we are building the first greenhouse farms in Somalia. Make good returns on your investment and a measurable social impact by helping us produce affordable quality food and create jobs for locals.
Who we are
Supports the economy
Donate or gift animals
Up to ROI
What the community says
- Ari.farm is very interesting. To be able to own animals in Africa, support economic development and take a social responsibility.
- Bought a goat and have since then googled photos of goats. The idea was to give the goat to my brother.. but now I'm attached.
- In a simple and playful way we have now bought 2 goats in Somalia. Through our investment we contribute to create jobs for people who don't have opportunities today.
- For the first time in my life I have bought two goats via Paypal - in Somalia! After i read about Ari.farm
- My first goat has arrived. Her name is Hedvid and she is pregnant. She is the start of the family's goat market career and she creates job opportunities in Somalia.
- A charity that makes a real difference and maybe a good investment.
- Cool, I am now a proud goat owner!