At least half of the year livestock farmers in Somalia live in poverty because they cannot find buyers for their animals
On our tech-powered livestock market, farmers can sell animals all year as an investment to our global community.
Who we are
Ari.farm is founded by a former livestock farmer. We are experts in this and understand the market.
How it works
1. We buy
2. We take care
3. We sell
Sustainable life for farmers
Your investment gives local farmers an all year market for their livestock so they no longer have to struggle to buy food.
Our local operation creates jobs for our coordinators who buy the animals, monitor the market and sell the animals.
Contributes to local economy
Livestock is ca 40% of Somalia’s economy (GDP). Your investment contributes to this vital industry for the local economy.
Up to ROI
What the community says
- Ari.farm is very interesting. To be able to own animals in Africa, support economic development and take a social responsibility.
- Cool, I am now a proud goat owner! Maybe I should get myself a pregnant one as well!!??
- My first goat has arrived. Her name is Hedvid and she is pregnant. She is the start of the family's goat market career and she creates job opportunities in Somalia.
- Bought a goat and have since then googled photos of goats. The idea was to give the goat to my brother.. but now I'm attached.
- A charity that makes a real difference and when she breeds it maybe a good investment.
- For the first time in my life I have bought two goats via Paypal - in Somalia! After i read about Ari.farm
- In a simple and playful way we have now bought 2 goats in Somalia. Through our investment we contribute to create jobs for people who don't have opportunities today.